How to get involved
Please visit reception at one of the below sites and apply for a free swimming card:
What you need to take
- Your Medway Council Tax bill as proof of residence
- Your or your child’s ID – birth certificate or passport
- Small passport-sized picture (this does not need to be official, you can cut a photo to size)
How to go swimming
Once you have taken your documents into reception, you will be issued with a free swimming card that you need to show each time you visit the centre. This is a free swimming programme and not a membership. This card allows you three days advance booking in line with our non-member policy.
If you would like to book a family swim session, please call to book:
- Strood - 01634 333 933
- Medway Park - 01634 336 655
- Hoo - 01634 333 958
Splashes is currently closed for refurbishment for 18 months. Head to our Splashes page for more information.
Pool admission policy
Due to Covid restrictions the policy has been amended below to support social distancing in Family Sessions:
- Children aged 8 to16 will need to have 1 adult for every 5 children
- Children aged 5 to 7 will need to have 1 adult per every 3 children
- Children under 5 will need to have 1 adult for every 2 children
This scheme is for free swimming sessions only, swimming lessons must still be booked separately.