How to get involved
Please visit reception at one of the below sites and apply for a free swimming card:
What you need to take
- your Medway Council Tax bill as proof of residence
- senior ID as proof of age, birth certificate, driving licence or passport
- child ID as proof of age, birth certificate or passport
- small passport-sized picture (this does not need to be official, you can cut a photo to size).
How to go swimming
Once you have taken your documents into reception, you will be issued with a free swimming card that you need to show each time you visit the centre. This is a free swimming programme and not a membership. This card allows you three days advance booking in line with our non-member policy.
If you would like to book a family swim session, please call to book:
- Strood - 01634 333 933
- Medway Park - 01634 336 655
- Hoo - 01634 333 958.
Pool admission policy
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19) restrictions the policy has been amended below to support social distancing in family sessions:
- Children aged 8 to16 will need to have 1 adult for every 5 children
- Children aged 5 to 7 will need to have 1 adult per every 3 children
- Children under 5 will need to have 1 adult for every 2 children.
This scheme is for free swimming sessions only, swimming lessons must still be booked separately.