With no contract or joining fee, our range of membership options are designed to help you achieve your fitness goals.
We have a range of gym memberships including:
- Premier membership – a full membership giving you unlimited access to Medway sports centres and facilities as well as discounts and offers
- Gym and swim – giving you access to the gym and swimming facilities at our four sports centres
- Class and swim – giving you access to over 200 fitness classes and swimming facilities at our four sports centres
- Racket sport and swim – giving you access to all court spaces at Medway Park, Strood Sports Centre and Hoo Sports Centre and access to open swimming pool sessions
- Joint membership – a reduced price membership if two people are living in the same house
- Family membership - unlimited access to all Medway gyms and junior facilities for children aged 8 to 16
- Student membership – discounts on both the full membership and the gym and class or gym and swim memberships
- Senior membership – a discounted membership for the over 60s
- IFI disabled membership – a discounted membership for those with a registered disability
- Centre season tickets and day passes - for non-members and regular sports centre guests
Included training programmes
All our memberships include Training Pathways, a series of training programmes designed to help you achieve your fitness goals, at no extra cost.
You can choose from four pathways:
- prepare to exercise - for those who are new or returning to exercise
- weight loss - to help you meet your weight loss goals
- muscle gain and tone – to help you achieve muscle gain
- physical performance – to help with general fitness or specific physical or sporting performance goals
Each programme is created following a consultation with your fitness specialist who will also monitor and review your progress.
Passport to leisure
We also offer corporate and student membership rates and support the Passport to Leisure scheme which gives you a discount access for sports facilities.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org