Paediatric first aid at work
Level 3 Paediatric First Aid at Work
This qualification helps you provide safety and paediatric first aid support. This course will teach you skills for both aquatic and non-aquatic (dry) environments.
The course and qualification is approved by the following organisations:
- Health and Safety Executive
- Resuscitation Council (UK)
- First Aid Awarding Body Forum
- Early years foundation stage (EYFS) role related qualification.
This International Qualification in Lifeguarding (IQL) course covers a range of skills in paediatric first aid.
You will learn how to:
- give first aid to child and infant casualties
- assess a situation and casualty
- provide appropriate care and support
- involve emergency services as required.
This award has been designed to meet the EYFS framework criteria from the Department of Health.
This award is for:
- learners with a level 2 or 3 childcare qualification and have entered into an early years setting
- registered childminders who must hold a current and full paediatric first aid certificate
- childcare assistants who must hold a current and full paediatric first aid certificate.
This course is also for learners that already have a first aid qualification and would like to refresh their skills.
- cost: £100
- duration: 2 days
- location: Strood Sports Centre
- dates: we have a waiting list. Once we have enough interest, we will set the course dates.
Email email@example.com for more course dates.