Our libraries and community hubs are open with a reduced service.
Our libraries and community hubs are open for the following services:
- browse and borrow our books
- return books
- use our click and collect service for caddy liners, dog waste bags, radar keys and electricity cards
- use our click and collect book selection service
- use our reservations services
- collect recycling bags
- use our public computers for a limited time.
You can apply for daily visitor parking vouchers for collection or postage online or by phoning 01634 332 266.
The mobile library is closed.
Loans, renewals and membership
Until further notice:
- all loans and renewals will be issued for 3 weeks
- you can renew loans up to 4 times
- any overdue charges and fines will be waived
- the system for borrowing books from partner libraries has been suspended
- library cards due to expire will automatically be renewed for another year
Events and group activities held at our libraries and archives centre will remain cancelled until further notice.
Find a library
View opening hours for community hubs and libraries on find a library.
Medway Archives Centre will be open by appointment only.
Social distancing and NHS Test and Trace
When you visit our council buildings, you will be asked to check in using the NHS Test and Trace app. If you do not have the app, our staff will ask for your name, email, phone number and postcode.
Find out more about NHS Test and Trace at council buildings.