The Wigmore Lectures Programme
Enjoy a range of talks at Wigmore Library. The winning programme has also now been extended to at least three other libraries across Medway.
Tickets for the Wigmore Lectures
- Origins and Traditions of Halloween: Suzanne Corbie: Wednesday 17 October 2018 at 8pm
- Ghosts of Rochester: Neil Arnold: Wednesday 21 November 2018 at 8pm
- Pushkin’s Half Hour: John Agard and Crosspath Theatre Company: Wednesday 18 December 2018 at 8pm
- Wonder Workers & the Art of Illusion: Bertie Pearce: Wednesday 16 January 2019 at 8pm
- Tin Types: the Victorian Polaroid: Rikard Österlund: Monday 28 January 2019 at 2pm
- Who Were The Huguenots? Dinah Winch: Wednesday 20 February 2019 at 8pm
- The Great Cat and Dog Massacre: Hilda Kean: Wednesday 20 March 2019 at 8pm
You can book tickets for the Wigmore Lectures at any Medway library or by calling 01634 337 799. Please book early to avoid disappointment.
Wigmore Lectures ON TOUR
- RAF Biggin Hill: Bob Ogley: Wednesday 7 November 2018, 8pm at Hempstead Library.
- Tin Types - The Victorian Polaroid: Rikard Österlund: Mon 28 January 2019, 2pm at Wigmore Library.
- Women and The Home Front in WWI: Ian Porter: Wednesday 6 February 2019, 8pm at Twydall Library.
- The Crop Circle Mystery: Andy Thomas: Wednesday 6 March, 2pm at Lordswood Library.
Wigmore Lecture prices
If you’re interested in attending all 6 of the lectures at Wigmore Libraries you can get a season ticket for £20.
Please note that season tickets aren’t available for lectures held outside of Wigmore Library.
Price per lecture: £4
Christmas lectures: £5 (includes refreshments)
Season ticket: £20