Living with students only

If you are a student and everyone living with you is a student you can apply for a council tax exemption.

You’ll qualify for this exemption if all occupants are students or:

  • students and their non-British spouses or dependants
  • students and occupants that are severely mentally impaired

Apply for a student or young person’s exemption