If a disabled person lives in the property your Council Tax bill could be reduced to the next band.

The disabled person doesn't have to be the person who pays the council tax bill but to qualify they must:

  • use a wheelchair or
  • have a second bathroom, kitchen or additional room that is of major importance to their well being

Apply for a disabled banding reduction

Please return your completed form to Medway Council and we will arrange a visit to see if your home meets the conditions before deciding if you can get a Council Tax reduction.