Be Yourself programme
Free employability programme for young people between the ages of 16 to 21years (up to 25 years with additional needs) who are not in education,
This programme is aimed at supporting young people to find employment
Young people can choose from:
- Six-week programme.
- Two hour per session, from 1pm to 3pm running from the WREC Room.
- Young people can sign up to one or multiple courses.
Mondays - Preparing for work
Tuesdays - Money Management
Wednesdays - Career Planning
Thursdays - Digital Skills
ASDAN Employability Short Course with an Adviser
This consists of a series of activities around employability, including job
- Boxing, Cooking and Food Hygiene, Coding, Magic and Performance, Music,
Photography, and more.
- Please register your interest for our next professional workshop.
- Specialty programming with additional incentives for accreditations, leading
them to employment.
- Construction Skills Certificate Scheme (CSCS) Course, where young people
following completion of their course and test will receive a CSCS card.
- Sign up today and start your course
- Young people will get one-to-one and/or group support
- Careers Guidance
- CV Workshop
- Online applications Workshops
- Options Workshops
Careers Guidance Support
Every young person will get a careers guidance interview, to help them
Be Yourself aims to build confidence and resilience to give young people the
Be Yourself was launched in
We have helped
Download the Be Yourself poster.
Medway Youth Services
01634 338 742
Your DWP Work Coach
Chatham Job Centre Plus
The Brook Chatham ME4 4LQ
0800 169 0190