Home learning resources
There are plenty of useful home learning resources to keep your children's brains active.
- TES - PSHE / SMSC / Citizenship / English / History - 30 Page Student Activity Pack.
- Education Freedom - Free resources from a number of organisations including British Heart Foundation, British Legion and Postal Museum.
- Open Learn - Lots of fantastic free resources for children aged 13 and over.
- Home Education Resources - A number of recommended home education websites/resources. Many of them are free.
- Twinkl - Lots of free to download resource packs.
- Khan Academy - Free science and Humanities resources and lesson plans.
- BBC Bitesize - Lots of free videos and helpful topics on a number of topics.
- Quizlet - Free education resources for KS1 – KS4.
- Oxford Owl - Educational resources and free eBooks to support children's learning at primary school and at home, from Oxford University Press.
Personal, social and health education
- PSHE Association - Lots of free and some member resources that are suitable for home learning.
- EC Resources - Collection of free PSHE workbooks for the new 2020 guidelines, suitable for home learning.
- DUOLINGO - A free to access learn a language site. Learn 30+ languages online with bite-size lessons based on science.
Arts and crafts
- Art Hub for Kids - Lots of videos lessons for making an array of art projects.
Food, cooking and nutrition
- Food: A Fact of Life - Free resources for teaching young people aged 3 to 16 years about where food comes from, cooking and healthy eating.
- WWF - Free resources with activities to enjoy at home.
- Centre for Alternative Technology (CAT) - Ideas for fun family nature activities.
- Ashden - Free teaching and learning resources to help you find out more about climate change.
- Kent Air – Find out about what causes climate change and how you can make a difference.