Park and walk
A park and walk will operate on Saturday 1 and Sunday 2 June from 9am to 6pm from Jackson's Field, Rochester ME1 1DU (about 100 metres from the beginning of Rochester High Street, this includes a hill).
This costs £3 per vehicle. Blue Badge holders are free.
Park and sail
A park and sail will operate on Saturday 1 and Sunday 2 June from 10am to 6pm, departing every half hour from Sun Pier, Medway Street, Chatham ME4 4HF. £4 single or return.
Rochester's train station is a two minute walk from Rochester High Street and has excellent links between London and the coast. Strood Train Station is a 10 minute walk.
Bus and taxi
There are many local buses that will drop you near the event area.
These include Arriva buses: 190, 191, 193, 140, 155.
The closest taxi rank is at Rochester Train Station.
Limited car parking is available near the centre of Rochester. The nearest car parks are:
- Rochester Train Station – Short stay pay and display (ME1 1NH)
- Blue Boar Lane – Short stay (ME1 1PD)Cathedral View – Short stay pay and display (ME1 1LX)
- Multi Storey (behind Rochester Train Station) – Long stay pay and display (ME1 1PZ)
- Cathedral View - Short stay pay and display (ME1 1LX)
You can get more information from us by:
- visiting the Medway Visitor Information Centre: 95 High Street, Rochester, Kent ME1 1LX
- phoning 01634 338 141
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org