The market will once again return to the picturesque Rochester Castle Gardens where visitors will find unusual stocking fillers, unique and personalised gifts and, of course, mulled wine. There will be fun for all the family including live performances, a funfair and a Bavarian food village.
The market is set in the heart of historic Rochester where there are plenty of shops, restaurants and period architecture to explore.
The Christmas Market returns this year on:
- Saturday 27 and Sunday28 November, from 10am to 6pm
- Friday 3 December from 12pm (noon) until 8pm
- Saturday 4 and Sunday 5 December, from 10am until 7pm
- Friday 10 December from 12pm (noon) until 8pm
- Saturday 11 and Sunday 12 December from 10am to 6pm.
Find out more about the market and how to apply to become a stallholder on Visit Medway.