The market was set in the picturesque Rochester Castle Gardens.
There was a selection of festive food and drink including mulled wine, hot chocolate with Baileys and roasted chestnuts.
You could wander through the Bavarian food village or visit the funfair.
Rides were £1 every Friday and activities were half price.
- magical festive atmosphere with live performers
- luxury and unique gift stalls
- Bavarian Village and craft fair
- treats from local producers
- a step back in time to a Victorian Christmas to meet some of Dickens' heroes and villains at the Dickensian Festival on 7 to 8 December
There was guaranteed snowfall, all framed by Rochester's fairy tale cathedral and castle.
You could also continue your day by exploring Historic Rochester.
Opening times were:
- Saturday 30 November – 10am to 6pm
- Sunday 1 December - 10am to 6pm
- Friday 6 December – 12noon to 8pm
- Saturday 7 December – 10am to 7pm
- Sunday 8 December - 10am to 7pm
- Friday 13 December - 12noon to 8pm
- Saturday 14 December - 10am to 6pm
- Sunday 15 December - 10am to 6pm