Apply to be a 2019 stallholder
The Rochester Christmas Market will return in 2019 on:
- Saturday 30 November and Sunday 1 December from 10am to 6pm
- Friday 6 December from 12 noon to 8pm, Saturday 7 December and Sunday 8 December from 10am to 7pm
- Friday 13 December from 12 noon to 8pm, Saturday 14 December and Sunday 15 December from 10am to 6pm
How to apply
If you would like to apply for a stall at the Rochester Christmas Market 2019 please
- business name
- phone number
- email address
- website address (if applicable)
- information and images about the types of goods you'll be selling
If your application is successful, we will contact you with a full booking form.
Traders for Rochester Christmas Market
Are you a trader with a difference? We look for traders with unique and high quality gift items that would make great Christmas presents to take part.
Reasons to choose Rochester Christmas Market:
- stalls included in pitch price
- established visitor destination
- attracts over 155,000 visitors
- free entry for visitors
- market coincides with Rochester Dickensian Christmas Festival (which attracts 90,000 visitors over the two days)
Stall sizes and prices
A standard stall or pitch size is 3 metres by 3 metres.
Prices for 2019 will be announced in due course.
Your stall fee includes one 13amp socket.
Any additional power is subject to agreement and extra cost. Please give information about your requirements in the application form.
PAT tests and electrical safety documentation will be required at least two weeks before the first day of the market.
"Rochester Christmas Market is a market we look forward to all year. Very well organised, extremely well attended and getting busier every year. Just what you need to get into the Christmas mood."
"I've been trading at the market for 5 years now and the staff and other stall holders are now like friends. I'm looking forward to another successful Christmas."
"Looking forward to our 4th year at Rochester Christmas Market. Where else could you go where the atmosphere is fantastic, well attended every day over the 3 weekends, well organised and always guaranteed to sell lots! We've been asked to attend other big Christmas markets but each year at Rochester has proved to be as good as the last. We love it."