Medway Park's swimming pools have a tiered seating area for spectators of casual swimming as well as competitive events.
All swimming sessions must be booked online.
Swimming facilities include:
- a 25-metre six-lane swimming pool
- a segregated shallow section
- a warm water teaching pool
- a diving pool
- a new state-of-the-art timing system
- accessible changing facilities
Pool admission policy
Due to Covid restrictions the policy has been amended below to support social distancing in Family Sessions:
- Children aged 8 to 16 will need to have 1 adult for every 5 children
- Children aged 5 to 7 will need to have 1 adult per every 3 children
- Children under 5 will need to have 1 adult for every 2 children
All of Medway’s swimming pools offer swimming lessons as part of the Medway Sport Swim Academy Programme. The lessons are for different ages and abilities, from parent and baby to Adults. To find out more, visit our swimming lessons page.
Medway free swimming card
If you’re under 16 or over 60, we’ve got swimmingly good news for you, you can swim for free at Medway Park, Strood Sports Centre, Hoo Sports Centre, Splashes and The Strand. To find out more and apply, visit our Medway swim card page.