Medway Park's swimming pools have a tiered seating area for spectators of casual swimming as well as competitive events.
Swimming facilities include:
- a 25-metre six-lane swimming pool
- a segregated shallow section
- a warm water teaching pool
- a diving pool
- a new state-of-the-art timing system
- accessible changing facilities
Pool admission policy
Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult.
Children aged 4 to 7 will need to have 1 adult per every 2 children.
Children under 4 will need to have 1 adult per child.
To find out when the pools are closed check the list of events and cancellations.