Take part in our parent survey
Our current SEND strategy 2019 to 2022 sets out our vision and ambitions for all Medway's children and young people with additional needs.
We have broken down our priorities into 7 areas. These include:
- early identification and help at all ages
- ensuring that SEN provision in schools, settings and services is of a high quality
- planning for specialist provision in schools, settings and services
- supporting young people to have more opportunities to be as independent as possible
- increasing working together with children, young people, parents and carers
- ensuring joint planning and more resources for accessible services locally
- enabling children and young people with SEND to have the best possible physical and mental health wellbeing.
We are now ready to develop our new SEND strategy and we want to know your opinion on current priorities for children and young people.
Have your say
It takes about 10 minutes to complete the survey.
The closing date for this survey is Wednesday 8 September at 12noon.