At Strood Sports Centre, we have a range of swimming facilities that are suitable for different activities and groups.
Our facilities include a:
- 25 metre, 8 lane pool
- warm water teaching pool
- hydrotherapy pool for pregnancy, physical therapy and disability groups
- swimfit resources available poolside
- health suite with a sauna and stream room
We also host a range of different swimming activities and sessions that take place on a regular basis.
Actitivites and sessions include:
- parent and baby classes
- swimming lessons that follow a comprehensive swimming lesson programme
- family splash inflatable sessions
Pool admission policy
Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied by an adult.
Children aged 4 to 7 will need to have 1 adult per every 2 children.
Children under 4 will need to have 1 adult per child.