Medway for Business Network
We’ve launched a Medway for Business group to establish a network of local business owners.
This will provide a productive platform to voice your opinions directly to Medway Council and other local businesses.
We’re aiming to ensure Medway businesses have all the infrastructure and support they need to thrive.
This network is driven by the Medway for Business Board which aims to:
- develop and implement a shared vision for local economic growth
- work in partnership on the delivery of Medway 2035 strategy and Medway Skills and Employability Plan
- giving Medway a strong voice to share the area's investment priorities at county, regional and national level
- find and help address barriers to investment including transport, broadband, skills and employability, premises and sites
- identify strategic opportunities for economic growth, employment and prosperity
- develop and put in place solutions that help Medway maximise its economic potential
- promote business start-ups and a culture of innovation, enterprise and entrepreneurship
If you're a business owner in Medway, get involved to help make Medway the best possible home for business by completing our business contact form.
When the Medway for Business Board meet
The Medway for Business Board meet 5 times a year including a major business and skills annual conference.
The conference has representatives from businesses of all sizes, all areas of Medway, all priority sectors and from further and higher education and the Voluntary, Community and Social Enterprise network.
Skills Stakeholder Board
We’ve launched a Skills Stakeholder Board to develop and apply a shared vision for skills and employability in Medway.
The board will:
- work in partnership to deliver the Skills and Employability Plan for Medway
- highlight the priority areas of skills and employment at county, regional and national level
- identify and help address barriers to employment including low skills, vulnerable groups, re-training and education
- identify strategic opportunities for employment and skills development
- promote and support skills and employability initiatives and projects
You can keep up-to-date with our latest business news, events and advice by completing our business contact form.
For business support and advice or for more information about the Skills Stakeholder Board email firstname.lastname@example.org.