As the lockdown eases, we will now be able to visit you at home when we need to do so.
We might need to visit you to:
- inspect your home for repairs
- inspect your home if you have applied for a transfer or a mutual exchange
- visit you as part of an Introductory Tenancy or Flexible Tenancy review
- carry out repairs at your home
- discuss issues that cannot be discussed over the telephone
We're putting special measures in place to make sure that if we do visit you at home, it will be as safe as possible for you and your family, and for our staff.
If there are no medical or government guidance reasons why it is not safe to visit, we'll need you to co-operate with us so the visit can go ahead.
- phone you first to make sure everyone in your home is well, with no coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms
- discuss with you before we visit how we can work together to make the visit safe for everyone. This might include asking other family members to wait outside or in a different room
- keep to social distancing as far as possible
- touch as few of the surfaces in your home as possible, we may ask you to prop some doors open while we are there
- wear a mask if you or anyone in your home is shielding
- wash or sanitise our hands before and after every visit
- make sure our repairs contractors follow the same processes
We will not visit if:
- you or anyone in your household is displaying any coronavirus symptoms
- you or anyone in your household is shielding, and the issue is not essential
We'll rearrange the visit for another time if we cannot visit.
If you have any questions about this phone us on 01634 333 344 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.