There are a number of reasons we may need to visit you in your home.
We might need to visit you to:
- inspect your home for repairs
- inspect your home if you have applied for a transfer or a mutual exchange
- visit you as part of an Introductory Tenancy or Flexible Tenancy review
- carry out repairs at your home
- discuss issues that cannot be discussed over the telephone.
We want to ensure that if we do visit you at home, it will be as safe as possible for you, your family, our staff and contractors.
If there are no medical or government guidance reasons why it is not safe to visit, we'll need you to co-operate with us so the visit can go ahead.
- phone you first to make sure everyone in your home is well, with no COVID-19 (coronavirus) symptoms
- discuss with you before we visit how we can work together to make the visit safe for everyone
- keep to social distancing as far as possible
- touch as few of the surfaces in your home as possible, we may ask you to prop some doors open while we are there
- wear a mask
- wash or sanitise our hands before and after every visit
- make sure our contractors follow the same processes.
We will not visit if you or anyone in your household is displaying any COVID-19 symptoms.
We'll rearrange the visit for another time if we cannot visit.
If you have any questions about this phone us on 01634 333 344 or email email@example.com.