Get support or advice on rent payments, budgeting and other housing information.
Our Welfare and Benefits Team hold weekly drop-in sessions at Twydall Community Hub.
The meetings give Medway Council housing tenants a chance to come and meet the team without needing to book in advance to discuss any financial issues you may have.
Upcoming drop-in sessions
The drop-in sessions take place on:
- Wednesday 4 December 2019 from 10am to 1pm
- Thursday 12 December 2019 from 1pm to 4pm
- Wednesday 18 December 2019 from 10am to 1pm
- Thursday 9 January 2020 from 1pm to 4pm
- Wednesday 15 January 2020 from 10am to 1pm
- Thursday 23 January 2020 from 1pm to 4pm
- Wednesday 29 January 2020 from 10am to 1pm
- Thursday 6 February 2020 from 1pm to 4pm
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 01634 337 799.
If you cannot make it to the hub, Medway Council housing tenants can phone 0800 408 8080 for free advice from our dedicated welfare reform team.
You can also contact Citizens Advice for support on benefits.
West Kent floating support
West Kent floating support services operate a drop in session from 10am to 2pm every Wednesday at Kingsley House.
Floating support is support that is not linked with accommodation.
Customer’s do not need to be working with a floating support officer, with the assistance provided being one off.
They can help with:
- welfare benefit claims and advice
- DHP Claims
- Homechoice applications
More about housing
Find out more about housing.
View more council tenant news.