Housing repairs news
We know how important your home is to you and our aim is to make you feel happy, safe and secure.
Medway Council’s Landlord Services continue to invest in our capital works planned programme.
We have invested a total of £9 million on Medway housing.
Between 2017 and 2019 we have:
- fitted 262 new bathrooms
- completed 600 stock condition surveys
- fitted 178 new or refurbished kitchens
- completed fire safety improvement works to over 1,000 homes
- rewired 144 properties
- fitted 144 new front doors
- completed periodic electrical inspection reports on 1,318 properties
- fitted 112 new rear entrance doors
- improved 1,200 external decorations
- adapted 195 properties for disabled tenants
- completed 686 absestos surveys
- fitted 324 new boilers
- fitted 154 new smoke detectors
Find out more about repairs to your Medway Council property
For more information email email@example.com and request a copy of our booklet 'Housing Services Estate Standards - what you can expect'.
More about housing
Find out more about housing
View more council tenant news