Coronavirus (COVID-19) and parking | Coronavirus (COVID-19) and parking | Medway Council

Coronavirus (COVID-19) updates

Updated 29 March 2021

All parking enforcement applies. Continue to park legally and follow our normal enforcement guidance.

Please park safely so that when your neighbours and other Medway residents need to make an essential journey, and waste collection trucks and emergency vehicles need to gain access, they can.

Vehicles seen to be parked illegally or in contravention of a parking restriction will receive a penalty charge notice (PCN).

Check detail on the government's roadmap out of lockdown