The Kent and Medway Joint Health and Wellbeing Board, as the COVID-19 Local Outbreak Engagement Board, meets regularly to discuss the Kent and Medway Local Outbreak Control Plan.
The next meeting is on Thursday 16 September 2021. Questions will need to be received by Wednesday 27 August 2021.
About your questions
Your question must relate to the outbreak plan in Kent and Medway.
Questions will not be considered if they:
- do not relate directly to the local outbreak control plan
- are defamatory, offensive, racist, sexist, homophobic or otherwise inappropriate
- are largely the same as a question which has already been put to the joint board
- need us to disclose confidential or exempt information
- relate to the personal circumstances of any individual
- are more appropriately dealt with through a different channel.
Some other channels that may be more appropriate for your question are:
- freedom of information (FOI) requests from Kent County Council or Medway Council
- the formal complaints process for Kent County Council or Medway Council
- general enquiries for Kent County Council or Medway Council.