On Tuesday 8 December 2020, the Kent and Medway Joint Health and Wellbeing Board, as the COVID-19 Local Outbreak Engagement Board, will meet to discuss the Kent and Medway Local Outbreak Control Plan.
If you have a question about the outbreak plan, you can submit it to the board for consideration.
Please send us your question by Monday 23 November 2020.
About your questions
Your question must relate to the outbreak plan in Kent and Medway.
Questions will not be considered if they:
- do not relate directly to the local outbreak control plan
- are defamatory, offensive, racist, sexist, homophobic or otherwise inappropriate
- are largely the same as a question which has already been put to the joint board
- need us to disclose confidential or exempt information
- relate to the personal circumstances of any individual
- are more appropriately dealt with through a different channel
Some other channels that may be more appropriate for your question are:
- freedom of information (FOI) requests from Kent County Council or Medway Council
- the formal complaints process for Kent County Council or Medway Council
- general enquiries for Kent County Council or Medway Council
Submit your question
You will be asked to confirm the name of your local council (where you live) so that the right team can answer your question.
You will be asked to provide your email address, we will only use this if we need further information. All personal information provided will be used in line with the GDPR data rules.