You can apply for a creative, hospitality and wedding sector grant if your business is in one of the following industries.
Culture and creative industries
Culture and creatives industries (CCI) include the following sectors:
- advertising and marketing
- film, TV, video, animation, visual and special effects, radio and photography
- video games, software and computer services
- museums, galleries, libraries and heritage
- music, performing and visual arts (including venues)
- teachers, practitioners and instructors (outside of formal education settings and CCI specific)
- technical suppliers, support services and specialist hire (CCI specific).
Hospitality industries include the following sectors:
- attractions and leisure: including tourist attractions, leisure and recreational businesses
- food and drink: including, pubs, bars, restaurants, cafes and caterers
- hotels and visitor accommodation: including bed and breakfasts, guesthouses, camping, glamping and self-catering
- hospitality sector suppliers
- travel and tourism: including transport, tourism services, travel agencies and tour operators.
Wedding industries include the following sectors:
- cake makers
- event stylists
- event supplier
- hairdressers and makeup artists
- jewellery designers
- marquee hire
- wedding exhibitions
- wedding photographers
- wedding publications
- wedding stationery
- wedding transport
- wedding venues.