Applications are now closed
Applications for an Omicron Hospitality and Leisure Grant are now closed.
The Omicron Hospitality and Leisure Grant is a one-off grant to support hospitality, leisure and
The aim of the grant is to support businesses:
- that offer in-person services
- where the main service and activity takes place in a fixed rate-paying premises
- in the hospitality, leisure and accommodation sectors.
Businesses excluded from the fund
You cannot apply for the grant if:
- your business is in administration, insolvent or has been struck off the Companies House register
- you will exceed the permitted Subsidy Allowance
- your business is not on the Valuation Office Agency (VOA) ratings list.
If your business is not eligible for this grant, you can apply for an Additional Restrictions Grant (ARG).
Find more financial help for businesses on GOV.UK.
Grant amounts are based on the rateable value of your business address:
|Rateable value of business address on 30 December 2021||One-off grant payment|
|£15,000 or under||£2,667|
|£15,001 to £50,999||£4,000|
|£51,000 or over||£6,000|
How to apply
Information and evidence needed
You need to provide all or some of the following information:
- business name and address
- contact details
- bank account details
- business rate account number
- company or charity registration number (if applicable)
- VAT registration number (if applicable)
- National Insurance number (if applicable).
You also need to provide a copy of a recent bank statement.
Applications are now closed.
After you apply
We must carry out payment checks on all applications before paying grants. We’ll make grant payments to successful applicants as soon as possible after we've completed these checks.
More information for businesses
- Re-opening Medway's business
- Support for businesses and employers
- Medway for Business
- Support for businesses affected by COVID-19 on GOV.UK
- Medway Council services affected by COVID-19.
Ask Phil is an advice service from the Kent & Medway Growth Hub.
It offers free advice, information and guidance that will help you to start, grow or improve your business.
To get things started you can use the 'Ask Phil' live chat box in the bottom right-hand corner of this screen.
Or you can phone 01233 225 447.