ShapeUp4Life is a 12-week programme designed to:
- help you lose 5% of your body weight in 12 weeks
- empower you to continue to eat healthily and exercise for life.
The ShapeUp4Life plan comes with unlimited access to our free recipes and snack ideas. Developed with the NHS, these healthy foods contain a balanced mix of nutrients helping you to eat well and enjoy your meals.
Attend weekly sessions dedicated to helping you achieve your goals. Get support from fellow members and your ShapeUp4Life virtual course mates to help you meet challenges and celebrate your success.
Built on National Institute for Health and Care Excellence guidelines the programme will help you to:
- get active in everyday life
- practice healthy and mindful eating
- become more active
- make good choices
- manage cravings
- get good sleep
- cope with challenges
- stay on track.
Find out if you are eligible and how to sign up below.
Sign up today
To enjoy all of ShapeUp4Life's app features totally free of charge please fill in the form and a ShapeUp4Life adviser will be in touch to complete your registration.
You can also phone 01634 334 814 to sign up to the ShapeUp4Life app.
Our phone line is open Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
To access the app you need to have a BMI (body mass index) of 25 or higher.
ShapeUp4Life 12-week programme
- Week 1: Introduction to ShapeUp4Life
- Week 2: Energy balance and setting goals
- Week 3: Healthy balanced diet and portion control
- Week 4: Exercise
- Week 5: Exploring food labels
- Week 6: Eating regularly and healthy snacks
- Week 7: Triggers to eating and distraction techniques
- Week 8: Investigating fats
- Week 9: Investigating sugars
- Week 10: Eating out, take-aways and alcohol
- Week 11: Avoiding relapse and maintaining weight loss
- Week 12: Recipes and evaluating progress.
I have tried diets before and have piled on the pounds as soon I have stopped. I have found that being educated about food has been enormously helpful. Not being on a diet, but a lifestyle change! I would thoroughly recommend the course to others.