Published: Friday, 6th July 2018

Parents and carers who require SEN travel assistance during the next academic year, 2018/2019, have until Wednesday, 25 July, to apply.

Medway Council offers a range of flexible travel assistance options for children and young people with Special Education Needs (SEN).

For more information, and to apply, visit

Paper copies of the application form are available from any Medway library.

News archive