More and more Medway residents are recycling (over 70%) which is great. But we want to get more residents recycling in 2019.
We'd like to see more residents in 2019 commiting to:
- recycling bathroom items, including plastic bottles, trigger spray bottles and deodorant cans
- recycling all paper and card (including paper items like torn envelopes and ripped up receipts)
- separating paper from other materials and present it in the blue reusable bag (this increases the value of the
- cleaning out food-stained packaging including foil trays, so that these can be recycled instead of going to waste
- using caddy liners to recycle food waste - the easiest and cleanest way to get rid of food
Is there something from this list that you could do more of in 2019?