Splashes is a fantastic family favourite, bringing an affordable and fun waterpark experience to Medway.
- Opening Times
- Monday: 7:30am to 10pm
- Tuesday: 7:30am to 10pm
- Wednesday: 7:30am to 10pm
- Thursday: 7:30am to 10pm
- Friday: 7:30am to 8pm
- Saturday: 8am to 8pm
- Sunday: 8am to 8pm
All our centres will be open bank holidays: 8am to 4pm.
- 35-station gym with group cycle zone
- 16 fitness classes a week including group cycle
- Zumba and aqua aerobics
Fitness classes per class: £6.20
- Swimming facilities
Splashes sport centre was the first swimming pool in the county with a wave machine and flumes.
Our other swimming facilities include:
- Indoor fun pool
- Toddler pool with slide and interactive play panels
- Weekly inflatable splash session
- Swimming lessons programme
- Wave machine
- Exclusive pool hire for parties
- Adult swim: £5.50
- Adult swim special sessions: £4.80
- Child swim: £4.80
- Child swim special sessions: £3.80
- 60+ swim: £4.80
- 60+ special sessions: £3.80
- Disabled adult swim: £4.80
- Disabled adult swim special sessions: £3.80
- Under 5s: £1.40
- Under 3s: Free
- Spectators: £2
- Inflatable fun sessions: £4.80
- Aquafit: £6.20
- Fins Club annual member: £12.50
- Fins Club member fee: £3.50
Swimming lessons (per lesson)
- Child's swimming lesson: £6.95
- Adult's swimming lesson: £6.95
- OAP swimming lesson: £6.95
- Centre membership
We have membership options that can get you a discounted rate when using our facilities.
Free Swim Cards
All Medway residents under 16 and over 60 can swim for free at Medway Park, Strood Sports Centre, Hoo Sports Centre, Splashes Pool and The Strand.
Free Swm Cards can be processed at Splashes between Monday to Friday from 7.30am to 10am and 7.30pm to 9pm.
Passport to Leisure
The Passport to Leisure application form is a discount access scheme for sports facilities.
Bloors Lane Rainham Gillingham Kent ME8 7EG