Have your say on the Chatham Design Code

Take part in our Chatham Design Code consultation to shape the vision for Chatham. Our consultation ends at 11.59pm on Wednesday 3 January 2024.

Take part in the consultation

Kick-start your development


extra homes provided in 2021 to 2022


planning applications determined in 2021 to 2022