Community hubs are an expansion of library services, and are based at five libraries across Medway.
Community hubs provide face-to-face contact for a variety of enquiries about council and partner services, including making payments, purchasing parking vouchers, and access to information and support.
Facilities usually include:
- payment for council services by credit and debit card
- payment for council services by cash (up to £20 per transaction only)
- photocopier - colour
- flat-bed scanner
- public access computers (free of charge)
- public toilets
- refreshment area
- study tables
- Wi-Fi with free access
- recycling bags, caddy bags, and dog poo bags
- daily visitor parking vouchers
They also offer information and support on a range of additional council services, such as Blue Badge collections, recycling and schools.
The Medway community hubs are based at: