The Great Lines Firework night is back with a bang this November, this time with a colourful twist!
This year’s display will include a breath-taking show filled with fantastic fireworks and lasers, all choregraphed to music from movie soundtracks.
Be amazed as Medway’s skies come to life with light as you watch from The Great Lines, our award-winning heritage park. This exciting event is sure to be a real cracker for all ages.
3 warm-up laser displays taking place from 7pm.
The main event swings into action at 7:30pm.
There’s no need to book, and the event is completely free, so come and join us in celebrating the return of our spectacular fireworks night.
Please walk to the fireworks and laser display and leave any pets at home.
Refreshments will be available.
There will be limited toilet facilities.
No on-site parking.
The safest way to enjoy fireworks is to attend a professionally organised event, like the free display at the Great Lines Heritage Park.
If you are having your own fireworks display, follow these tips to stay safe:
- only buy fireworks labelled with CE
- keep fireworks in a closed metal box and take them out one at a time
- follow the instructions on each firework and light them at arm's length, using a taper
- never give sparklers to children under 5
- light sparklers one at a time and wear gloves
- keep naked flames and cigarettes away from fireworks
- do not drink alcohol if setting off fireworks
- always supervise children
- never go near a firework which has been lit, even if it hasn’t gone off, it could still explode
- keep your pets indoors with the curtains closed.