- Going, going, gone - A day in the life of a toastmaster
- 40 years of speaking
- Eccentric Britain
- Myths, magic and mistakes in medicine
- An appreciation of the beauty of stained glass
- Monumental follies of Great Britain
- Brandy, baccy and 100 years of smuggling
- Grinling Gibbons and the art of wood carving
- Livery companies and the city of London
- Funny funerals, weird wills and eccentric epitaphs
All talks last one hour and the speaker provides a digital projector, stand and screen, where necessary.
Some talks are accompanied by a visual display of items.
20 Darland Avenue
Kent ME7 3AL
01634 851 512
£55 plus travel at 40pence per mile (subject to petrol prices) or £75 plus travel for audiences of 45 - 150