- Behind the scenes of television's golden years
- Don't sneeze at the microphone - entertainments journey from music hall to television
- Lost empires - the last days of music hall and variety
- Life upon the wicked stage - ‘ain’t what one supposes’
- Medway tales from the dividing river - ordinary people doing extraordinary things
- Broadly speaking - the reality of holidays afloat
- Under billowing sails - the romance of tallships
All talks are lively and light-hearted, supported by PowerPoint (most include film or video clips) and all equipment is supplied - including a screen if required.
Immersed in the world of music hall and variety from childhood, a career with BBC Television, and subsequently a consultant to television, film and theatre (including the National Theatre), Wilf has an intimate knowledge of the entertainment business.
He also has a life-long love of ships and matters maritime. In the 90s he established a new career organising maritime festivals throughout Europe, and he has become a popular champion of Britain's marine heritage.
Phone: 01622 675 076
Mobile: 07801 552 866
£80 inclusive of expenses for venues up to 20 miles from Maidstone. Additional charge for venues further afield.