Atlas Place is located in St Mary’s Island and has 62 spacious apartments available for rent and shared ownership. There is also over 20 acres of dedicated open space.
The accommodation is designed for residents to live in complete comfort. Apartments are self-contained with a full wet room, fitted kitchen and large lounge.
Residents also have access to a care team that are on site 24 hours a day to provide care (as part of a planned package of care) and respond to emergencies.
Bedroom at Atlas Place
Atlas Place has:
- a courtyard area – a great meeting place for residents and their friends and family
- a private garden with a shed, greenhouse and wheelchair accessible planters
- a communal lounge - where activities suitable for the residents needs are offered including art classes, coffee mornings and film nights
- a restaurant on site with home cooked food 7 days a week to meet dietary requirements of residents
- a residents lounge
- a mobility vehicle shop
- a hairdressers
- landscaped gardens
- a guest suite
- an assisted spa bathroom
Lounge at Atlas Place
- Special features
Special features include:
- well-designed and wheelchair accessible homes
- a safe, secure environment with fob only accessed areas
- on site staff to help with housing related issues
- care delivered through an individually tailored care package to meet your needs at times to suit
- staff that can respond to emergencies between the hours of 10pm and 7am
- community alarm service and assistive technology
- parking for residents and guests
- How much it costs
The rent and service charge costs will vary based on your individual circumstances and eligibility for benefits.
You will also get one-to-one help and advice on accessing benefits from Optivo's Money Matters Team.
Care package and wellbeing charges will be separate.
Suitable applicants for rented apartments must submit an application form.
If you’re interested in a shared ownership property, please contact Optivo’s Home Ownership Team on 0800 121 6060 or 01795 434 606.
St Mary's Island