Rogallo Place is located at Horsted Park which has a mix of green open spaces and overlooks Horsted Valley.
It has 63 spacious apartments available for rent or shared ownership.
Apartments are self contained with a full wet room, fitted kitchen and large lounge.
Residents also have access to a care team that are on site 24 hours a day to provide care (as part of a planned package of care) and respond to emergencies.
- Special features
Special features include:
- well-designed and wheelchair accessible homes
- a safe, secure environment with fob only accessed areas
- on site staff to help with housing related issues
- care delivered through an individually tailored care package to meet your needs at times to suit
- staff able to respond to emergencies between the hours of 10pm and 7am
- community alarm service and assistive technology
- parking for residents and guests
- How much it costs
The rent and service charge costs will vary based on your individual circumstances and eligibility for benefits.
You will also get one-to-one help and advice on accessing benefits from Optivo's Money Matters Team.
Care package and wellbeing charges will be separate.
Suitable applicants for rented apartments must submit an application form.
If you’re interested in a shared ownership property, please contact
Optivo’s Home Ownership Team on 07718 704 688 or by email using firstname.lastname@example.org