Bellerophon House is in Doust Way, Rochester and has 41 spacious apartments available for rent.
The house is designed for residents to live in complete comfort and apartments are self-contained with a full wet room, fitted kitchen and large lounge.
Residents also have access to a care team that are on site 24 hours a day to provide care (as part of a planned package of care) and respond to emergencies.
Bellerophon House has:
- a private garden
- a communal lounge – where a range of activities such as coffee mornings are held
- a landscaped garden
- an on-site café
- a residents lounge
- mobility vehicle stores
- guest suites
- free wifi
- Special features
Special features include:
- well-designed and wheelchair accessible homes
- fob only accessed areas for safety and security
- on-site staff to help with housing related issues
- care delivered through an individually tailored care package to meet your needs at times to suit
- staff able to respond to emergencies between 10pm and 7am
- community alarm service and assistive technology
- parking for residents · Pay and display parking close by for visitors
- easy access to both Chatham and Rochester Town Centres
- easy access to public transport links
- How much it costs
The rent and service charge costs will vary based on your individual circumstances and eligibility for benefits.
Care package and wellbeing charges will be separate.
Suitable applicants for rented apartments will be nominated through Medway Council’s Housing Register.
To register, please contact us on 01634 334 466.
If you’re interested in renting a property at Bellerophon House, please contact the Housing 21
Enquiries Team on 0370 192 4000 or by emailing email@example.com.