Prospect Place is in Blake Avenue, Gillingham and has 60 spacious apartments available for rent.
It’s designed for people aged 55 and over and offers one and two bedroom apartments with on-site facilities.
Prospect Place is designed for residents to live in complete comfort and apartments are self-contained with a full wet room, fitted kitchen and large lounge.
Residents also have access to a care team that are on site 24 hours a day to provide care (as part of a planned package of care) and respond to emergencies.
Prospect Place has:
- a rooftop garden
- a communal lounge – where a range of activities such as coffee mornings are held
- a residents lounge
- a hairdressers
- an on-site restaurant – offering home cooked food for residents, family and friends
- assisted spa bathrooms
- guest suites
- a residents’ lounge
- Special features
Special features include:
- well-designed and wheelchair accessible homes
- fob only accessed areas for safety and security
- on-site staff to help with housing related issues
- care delivered through an individually tailored care package to meet your needs at times to suit
- staff able to respond to emergencies between 10pm and 7am
- community alarm service and assistive technology
- parking for residents · Pay and display parking close by for visitors
- How much it costs
The rent and service charge costs will vary based on your individual circumstances and eligibility for benefits.
Care package and wellbeing charges will be separate.
Suitable applicants for rented apartments will be nominated through Medway Council’s Housing Register.
To register, please contact us on 01634 334 466.
If you’re interested in renting a property at Prospect Place, please contact Housing and Care 21 on 0370 192 4532.