Montgomery Court is in Choir Close, Rochester and has 62 spacious apartments (one bedroom, bedroom with study and two bedroom apartments) available to rent.
It’s designed for people aged 55 and over and offers one and two bedroom apartments.
Montgomery Court is designed for residents to live in complete comfort and apartments are self-contained with a full wet room, fitted kitchen and large lounge.
Residents also have access to a care team that are on site 24 hours a day to provide care (as part of a planned package of care) and respond to emergencies..
Montgomery Court has:
- two garden areas
- a communal lounge – where a range of activities such as coffee mornings are held
- an on-site restaurant – offering home cooked food for residents, family and friends 7 days a week
- a resident’s lounge
- mobility vehicle stores
- assisted spa bathroom
- guest suite
- landscaped garden
- free wifi
Lounge at Montgomery Court
- Special features
Special features include:
- well-designed and wheelchair accessible homes
- fob only accessed areas for safety and security
- on-site staff to help with housing related issues
- care delivered through an individually tailored care package to meet your needs at times to suit
- staff able to respond to emergencies between 10pm and 7am
- community alarm service and assistive technology
- parking for residents and visitors
- hair salon
- computer room
- resident-run social club - with full activity programme including chair based exercises, art classes, coffee morning, bingo, regular events and outings
- How much it costs
The rent and service charge costs will vary based on your individual circumstances and eligibility for benefits.
Care package and wellbeing charges will be separate.
Suitable applicants for rented apartments will be nominated through Medway Council’s Housing Register.
To register, please contact us on 01634 334 466.
If you’re interested in renting a property at Montgomery Court please contact West Kent Housing Association on 01634 718 333.