- Provided by:
- Product type
Hi Kent sells a range of hearing support equipment on the Hi Kent website, including the Sarabec Loop 215.
The 215 Loop Amplifier is an enhanced microprocessor controlled item with outstanding sound quality designed to be used with modern audio and video products to transmit the sound direct to the hearing aid.
Your hearing aid must be switched to the 'T' position to use the loop pad system.
Users can also enjoy the benefits of the loop amplifier by simply plugging headphones into the headphone socket on the front of the amplifier.
For best results connect the amplifier directly to the TV or other sound source using the lead kit supplied.
- rotary volume and tone controls
- loop level indicator
- microphone Sensitivity control
- priority Function control
- automatic gain control
- line input selector
- on/off mains switch
- blue LED Function Indicators
- red LED Level Indicator
- 2 microphone Inputs
- 2 line inputs
- LA215 amplifier
- 13 amp mains lead and plug
- 1 microphone with 4m lead and velcro pads (330-001)
- 1 direct connection lead to SCART socket audio phone sockets or 3.5mm headphone socket
- amplifier stand
- operating instructions
- 37m reel of loop wire
18 Brewer Street