- Provided by:
- Product type
Jointly is an app with which you can create a circle of care for the person you are looking after.
You can use the circle on your own or you can ask other people to join you and share the care.
Jointly works on iPhone, iPad, Android devices and on most modern web browsers (home computers, laptops, smartphones, tablets).
Jointly is for:
- People who share the care with others
- People who juggle work and care
- People with smartphones, tablets or access to the web
- Organisations who employ them or deliver services to them
Key features include:
- Group communication - Communicate with everyone in your Jointly circle, just post a message or upload an image
- Notes - Jointly allows you to keep all your notes together and never lose them
- Tasks/Lists - Keep organised and on top of things. Just create a task and assign it to any member of your Jointly circle, including yourself, and monitor its status
- Calendar - Create date or time specific events and invite anyone in your circle. You can also use the field provided to invite people outside your Jointly circle
- Profile page - Store useful information about the person you are looking after and have it available to access any time
- Medications - Medications feature helps you keep track of current and past medication of the person you are caring for. You can also upload an image to quickly recognise a medicine
- Contacts list - Jointly allows you to store more useful contacts so you can access their details anytime
Jointly is available to download as a mobile app from Apple and Google Play stores.
You can buy a Jointly circle with a one-off payment of £2.99.
Once you have bought a Jointly circle for the person you are looking after, you can invite as many people as you want to share the care with you at no additional cost.
01535 645 453
20 Great Dover Street