- Provided by:
Action on Hearing Loss (formerly RNID)
- Product type
Personal listeners are mobile phone sized products that amplify sound and transfer it to your ears.
The Bellman Domino Classic uses digital state of the art sound processing to enhance speech while reducing distracting background noise.
You can adjust the tone of people's speech so that the sound suits your particular type of hearing loss.
You can hear sounds through the transmitter microphone and the receiver microphone and balance the sound between them. This is useful in situations where you want to clearly hear two people at once.
The Bellman Domino Classic has:
- volume and tone control
- omni-directional microphones in both the receiver and transmitter
- a frequency that can be used anywhere in the world
- coded transmission for better confidentiality
- no handling noise due to a special internally suspended microphone
- the ability to let you listen to the TV, a conversation, or both at the same time
- built-in rechargeable battery with 8 to 12 hours use from 2 hour 30 minutes charge
- operating range up to 25 metres inside and 100 metres outside
The product is available to purchase from the Action on Hearing Loss online shop.
01799 550 979