This weekend will be one big, inclusive celebration for all the family. Tickets are free but must be purchased in advance.
A weekend outdoor arts festival, taking place in and around the amphitheatre in the Fort Amherst heritage site in Chatham.
Bringing together and featuring:
- national touring companies
- Medway performing artists
- community groups,
- workshop activities,
This weekend will be one big, inclusive celebration for all the family.
Companies and musicians taking part include:
- The Flying Seagull Project
- Pretending People
- Dizzy O’Dare
- Funke and the Two Tone Baby
- and many more….
Fort Amherst is an intriguing combination of incredible green open spaces for walks and picnics, an outdoor amphitheatre and some of the most spectacular views across Medway.
There will be some refreshment offers on site.
You are welcome to bring your own picnic.
Saturday, 14 August - 12 noon – 8pm
Performances, and activities followed by live music in the evening
Sunday, 15 August - 12 noon – 5pm
Chill out time – a lazy afternoon with live music and a DJ
This inaugural festival is organised by Glass Box Theatre in partnership with Fiona Watt, PAM! (Performing Arts Medway), the Fort Amherst Heritage Trust and Medway Council.
Keeping you safe
Keeping our staff and visitors safe is paramount. Therefore we have ensured our events adhere to the current government advice, including regular enhanced cleaning. However, we ask you take notice of the following:
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to the event and take a PCR test immediately,
- As this event is outside, face coverings are optional, however please respect those wearing them,
- Wash your hands regularly - hand sanitiser stations will be available.