The Medway Welfare Benefit Service is a free and confidential advice service.
We work in partnership with Macmillan Cancer Support.
This service is available for cancer patients and their families in Medway.
To use this service, you must pay your Council Tax to Medway Council and your post code must begin with:
We provide services such as:
- benefit advice
- patient and family advocacy
- information for patients and family members
- help with filling out forms
- signposting other services.
Find out more
To find out more about the service you can:
- call the Macmillan Welfare Benefit Team on 01634 333 511
- email: email@example.com