The Medway Welfare Benefit Service is a free and confidential advice service.
We work in partnership with Macmillan Cancer Support.
This service is available for cancer patients and their families in Medway.
You can use this service if you live in one of the following postcode areas:
ME9 residents who pay Council Tax to Medway Council can also use this service.
We provide services such as:
- benefit advice
- patient and family advocacy
- information for patients and family members
- help with filling out forms
- signposting other services.
Find out more
To find out more about the service you can:
- call the Macmillan Welfare Benefit Team on 01634 333 511
- email: email@example.com
Find more financial help on Macmillian.
View more information about benefits on GOV.UK.