Find your name and payment reference number on your bill

To sign up for this service you'll need to enter the name of the person the Council Tax bill or recovery notice is addressed to and the payment reference number (also known as Council Tax account number). 

If you pay your bill through your bank account, you may also be able to find the payment reference number where the payments appear on your bank statements.

Here's how to find them on your bill:

Council tax bill showing name and payment reference number