The pledge sets out how we aim to serve our customers and what we ask for in return. It reflects our efforts to modernise how we do business, increasingly providing information and access to services online.
What we aim to do, and what we’d like from you
We get the job done
- We’ll aim to respond to your enquiry promptly.
- We’ll keep you informed if we cannot meet a deadline or answer your question straight away.
We are professional
- We’re courteous and helpful, and we aim to make things simple and straightforward.
- We’ll treat you fairly.
- We’ll respect your privacy, taking care how we use your data.
We aim for continuous improvement
- We’re modernising how we do business, improving online information and access to services.
- We’ll support you to access our online services if you need our help.
- We listen and learn from customer feedback to make our services better, we’ll say sorry and put things right if we make a mistake.
What we ask of you, our customers
- Please visit medway.gov.uk to see how best to contact us. Remember it’s quick and easy to use our online forms to access our services.
- We ask that you treat our staff with courtesy and respect – we’re here to help.
- Please let us know how we’re doing, by using our complaints, compliments and comments procedure.
Find out more about the children in care pledge.