If you see damaged street signs or other road furniture, then we want to know about it. Common examples include:

  • crash barriers
  • pedestrian guardrails
  • benches
  • fences
  • street signs
  • bollards.

What you'll need

You’ll need the following information to report a problem:

  • your details, including name, address, and phone number
  • the location of the problem, including property number, street name and town
  • a brief description of the problem.

Report damaged street signs and furniture

What happens next

We may contact you if you do not provide enough information in your report.

An Officer will attend the site and decide if any action or repair is required. They will order this on a relevant priority, to be undertaken by our Contractor.

Once we have assessed and/or resolved the issue, we may contact you with the outcome.