How to enrol on a course
You can enrol on an adult education course online, by phone, or by enrolling in person at Rochester Community Hub.
Enrolling online allows you to easily search and find the course you want to enrol on, see if a course is full or nearly full, and enter a concession that you’re eligible for.
If you’re enrolling on a course that requires an initial assessment you will need to have a unique code. This will be given to you after your initial assessment and will allow you to enrol online.
To enrol online:
- find a course by entering a course code, searching with a keyword, or searching by date or time
- select the course you want to enrol on
- enter a unique code (if applying for a course that required an initial assessment)
- enter some basic details
- select your fee type such as ‘full’ or ‘over 60s’
- enter your chosen payment method such as debit card, credit card or standing order
Once you’ve applied, you will be sent an instant confirmation of your course enrolment. This will include your course information and a standing order form if you chose to pay by standing order. Please print the standing order form, complete and return to Medway Adult Education at the Rochester Community Hub.
Please note that standing orders are only available for courses lasting at least 12 weeks and those that cost £94 or more.
Enrol by phone
You can enrol by phoning us on 01634 338 400. Please have your debit or credit card to hand and the name or course code of the course you want to enrol on.
Enrol in person
You can enrol on a course by visiting us at Rochester Community Hub and enrolling in person. If you’re claiming a concession, you will be asked to provide proof during the course.