Career courses and work skills
If you would like to change your career or open up new opportunities for personal development and progression, we have a range of courses to help you reach your goals.
Some courses are taught in centres and some are available to study online.
From improving your IT skills or confidence to getting a qualification, we have lots to offer.
You will need an initial assessment before you enrol on these courses.
Career and work skills courses can help you with:
- working with children and young people
- working with people with learning difficulties
- childcare and nursery workers
- supporting children to learn
- teaching assistants
- dementia awareness
- working in adult social care
- safeguarding children and vulnerable adults
- mental health awareness
- community interpreting
- deaf awareness and British Sign Language
- business administration
- bookkeeping and accounts
- business ventures
- business management
- public speaking
- warehousing and storage