Career courses and work skills
If you would like to change your career or open up new opportunities for personal development and progression, we have a range of courses to help you reach your goals.
From improving your IT skills or confidence to getting a qualification, we have lots to offer.
You will need an initial assessment before you enrol on these courses.
Career and work skills courses can help you with:
- working with children and young people
- childcare and nursery workers
- supporting children to learn
- teaching assistants
- dementia awareness
- working in adult social care
- safeguarding children and vulnerable adults
- community interpreting
- deaf awareness and British Sign Language
- business administration
- bookkeeping and accounts
- business ventures
- public speaking