Schools Forum is made up of representatives from schools, academies, nurseries and further education providers.
It has a consultative role in some educational issues such as arrangements for pupils with special needs or local distribution of school funding.
Find out more about the Schools Forum:
- Operational and good practice guidance
- Schools Forum Induction Session
- Our quick guide for schools and academies
- 2021 to 2022 Schools and Academy Funding Formula Consultation (closes on Sunday 22 November 2020)
- Forward Plan 2020 to 2021
- Medway Scheme for Financing Schools Consultation (maintained schools only) - closes on Sunday 22 November 2020
Future Schools Forum meeting dates
These dates are currently set, but may need to change depending on the school budget build timetable when it is released by the EFA.
Narrative agenda packs are available in the week before the meeting, or you can request to be emailed a pack by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
The current membership is being reviewed.
- 19 May 2021
Past meeting papers
Past meeting dates
- 13 January
- 3 December 2020
- 30 September 2020
- 6 July 2020
- 20 May 2020
- 11 February 2020
- 15 January 2020
- 30 October 2019
- 3 July 2019
- 19 June 2019
- 15 January 2019
- 11 September 2018
- 4 October 2018
- 9 January 2018
- 10 January 2018
- 4 July 2018