Schools' Forum is made up of representatives from schools, academies, nurseries and further education providers.
It has a consultative role in some educational issues such as arrangements for pupils with special needs or local distribution of school funding.
Find out more about the Schools' Forum:
- Operational and good practice guidance
- Schools’ Forum Induction Session
- Our quick guide for schools and academies
- 2020/21 Schools and Academy Funding Formula Consultation (closed on Sunday 24 November 2019)
- Forward Plan 2019-2020
Future Schools Forum meeting dates
These dates are currently set, but may need to change depending on the school budget build timetable when it is released by the EFA.
Narrative agenda packs are available in the week before the meeting, or you can request to be emailed a pack by emailing email@example.com.
The current membership is being reviewed.
- 11 February 2020 - view agenda pack
Past meeting papers
Past meeting dates
- 15 January 2020
- 30 October 2019
- 3 July 2019
- 19 June 2019
- 15 January 2019
- 11 September 2018
- 4 October 2018
- 9 January 2018
- 10 January 2018
- 4 July 2018